Data Controller and Owner
PIZZERIA DA PIERO SAS
Via Triestina 62 – 30173 – Favaro Veneto (VE)
Email address of Data Controller: email@example.com
In accordance with article 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (GDPR), the Data Controller informs you that your personal data will be processed in compliance with the principles of correctness, lawfulness, and transparency for the information and precontractual purposes requested by you (e.g. to request information, to obtain offers and quotes, to receive advantages and offers).
The data you provide may be processed only with your explicit consent to send you commercial/promotional messages and communications.
The Personal Data you provide may be processed only with your explicit consent for the purposes of sending you commercial messages and communications.
The Personal Data will be processed for statistical and direct marketing purposes, anonymously, as better specified by the cookies policy. Therefore, it involves lawful processing that is necessary to ensure a service that meets your expectations. Personal Data will be stored for the duration of the services you request or for longer periods only if required by law. You may exercise your rights under articles 15-22 of the GDPR at any time by using the Data Controller’s contact details indicated in this document.
Rights of the Data Subject
Users are entitled to the rights referred to in articles 15 et seq. of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 and in particular to ask the Data Controller to:
- withdraw the consent at any time. Users have the right to withdraw a consent given previously for the processing of their Personal Data.
- object to the processing of their data. Users have the right to object to the processing of their Personal Data when it is carried out on a legal basis other than consent. Further details are provided in the dedicated section below.
- access their data. Users have the right to obtain information on how their Personal Data is being processed and to receive a copy of said Data.
- verify and seek rectification. Users have the right to verify the accuracy of their Personal Data and to ask for it to be updated or corrected.
- restrict the processing of their data. Under certain circumstances, Users have the right to request the restriction of the processing of their Personal Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any purpose, except to store it.
- have their Personal Data deleted or removed. Under certain circumstances, Users have the right to request the Data Controller to delete the processing of their Personal Data.
- receive their Data or have them transferred to another data controller. Users have the right to receive their Personal Data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and, if technically feasible, to have them transferred to another data controller without any hindrance. This provision is applicable when the Personal Data are processed by automated means and their processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract signed by the user or on pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- lodge a complaint. Users have the right to bring a claim before the competent Data Protection Authority if they believe their rights have been violated.
The above requests must be sent by email to the Data Controller’s contact address indicated in this document.
The Data Controller will process and store your Personal Data for as long as required for the purposes for which it was collected and no later than 10 years from the date of termination of the relationship, in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an Authority.